Welcome to 2nd International Conference on Public Health for Tropical and Coastal Developments (ICOPH-TCD 2018)
Faculty of Public Health Diponegoro University at Semarang, Indonesia proudly invite you to join our event at International Conference on Public Health for Coastal Development. The event will be held from July 30 to 31, 2018 at Gumaya Tower Hotel in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia.
The Conference is organized by Faculty of Public Health Diponegoro University (FPH UNDIP). The FPH UNDIP is one of the 5 pioneers of Public Health Schools in Indonesia. The official language of the conference is English. The delegates from multi-countries are expected to share and to initiate a partnership in creating a better future for coastal regions and development through strengthening the quality of health status of the population.
This conference is intended a mutual collaboration and share experiences among graduate student, Researchers, Policy makers and stakeholder. It is an exciting event that is intended to draw a compelling attention and concern for academicians, researchers, professionals, administrators, leaders in health institutions, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced/graduate-post graduate students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, sustainable coastal public health development strategies; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about coastal development potentials in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Academicians and students: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.